- @AtheneDonald It also needs a “slow cooker”, not a “microwave” approach to bring out the best flavours. 4 days ago
- I'd like an invitation from any of my former colleagues at University of Leeds and #OER chums to attend the Student… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- This week, in my first job in industry, I promoted MOOCs. They were keen and curious. #newterritories 2 weeks ago
- @leedsteaching I’ll bet you would never guess the co-creation tool I would suggest to create accessible eLearning for free :-) OERs too! 2 weeks ago
- RT @leedsteaching: READ: SECOND keynote announced for SEC/DigiFest2018. And only four-and-a-half days left to register! https://t.co/HTw9fo… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
I attended this weekend’s MozFest 2013 in Ravensbourne university to discover more about practice beyond tertiary education and how these communities develop accessible practice (or at least consider it) and their professional digital literacies. i was occasinally concerned at the … Continue reading