- @OERcongress There's a free, open source web tool to enable students to create, share and adapt OER called #xerte but IT politics fights it. 1 month ago
- RT @BBCRealityCheck: We've said it before... The UK did not (and still doesn't) send £350m/week to the EU @BorisJohnson . https://t.co/PPll… 1 month ago
- @gb_steve 2/2: The Canonical analysis that followed grouped the data *in advance* by species i.e. "known" model. cambridge.org/catalogue/cata… 1 month ago
- @gb_steve FWIW, 1/2 The PCA gave us Eigenvectors through the raw shape data to maximise separation + reduce no of axes needed to display it. 1 month ago
- @philbarker @MarenDeepwell @dkernohan It's also about reward and recognition for non-academic roles as the 'spaces'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: mozilla
I attended this weekend’s MozFest 2013 in Ravensbourne university to discover more about practice beyond tertiary education and how these communities develop accessible practice (or at least consider it) and their professional digital literacies. i was occasinally concerned at the … Continue reading